What does it do?
Apply Financial are focussed on dramatically improving your payments process and STP whilst lowering cost of ownership for you.
It’s about much better global payment data management and functionally rich software combined to provide the answers to your needs.
Why do I need it?
We do this through Validate the best payment validation solution as our clients use us through the entire lifecycle of payments and stored payment data to blend in with their existing infrastructure and solutions and to provide checks at every step. Validate is a flexible user interface and API solution which has enabled or clients to make Straight through processing improvements and to typically capture the 15% of manual errors.
What does it contain?
Our solutions will give you the same answer however you access them and give easy access to the data including the following datasets:
- Global National Clearing Codes
- Standard Settlement Instructions
- Domestic and International Modulus routines
- Holiday Data
- Additional Payment Requirements such as payment purpose codes
- Intelligence which understands the clients input, simplifying implementation and usage for the users.
Where can I use it?
Our clients implement our solutions throughout their payment lifecycle to cleanse and enrich the data that they are using to process the payment. Our customers typically implement in the following places;
Customer touch points
Portals, branches, ERP and Payment systems.
To automatically validate, route and enrich payments reducing manual intervention and speeding the processing of payment through their institution.
Back Office and Payments Networks
As a final check to make sure they catch issues to ensure that the payment reaches its destination on time and without additional repair charges.
Payment Investigations and Repairs
Our solutions can also check erroneous returned payments. It can also check inbound payments. These can then be repaired without further delays.
Can I give it to my customers?
All of Apply Financials browser products can be white labelled for you to provide to your counterparties as bank branded, multi-lingual services. All services have been architected for white labelling and therefore the white labelling process is simple and easy to deploy and does not delay the deployment process.
How can I use it?
Validate is available as both a browser interface and API are easy to use and simple to implement. The API is a simple to implement REST API which has multiple functions and allows our clients to get all the data simply to integrate into the user interfaces and banking systems.
Where is it hosted?
We understand how critical this service is to our customer’s payment flow and customer interfaces. So our solutions are hosted in world class hosting environments which are:
- Highly resilient and easy to scale, ensuring that we can support whatever volumes our customers pass through us
- We host our service within certified ISO compliant data centres.
- We are architected for supporting tens of thousands of customers processing tens of millions of transactions and have the capacity to scale up rapidly whatever our clients volumes
Are there any other costs?
No additional infrastructure and support headaches
- Our service does not require our customers to deploy and maintain any of our services within their own infrastructure.
- Instant access to services you require
- By having your payment data and services managed by Apply Financial you will substantially reduce your cost of ownership.
Is it secure?
- Our data centres and solutions adhere to all relevant ISO hosting standards
- Our solutions and infrastructure have scheduled monthly penetration and security tests.
That is why clients validate millions of transactions a year through us.